Pages

Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Money Making Website Spotlight: Swagbucks Dashboard (Part III)

Part I and Part II can be found here. I highly recommend you start from the beginning before diving in or it will get very overwhelming very fast.

So as indicated in Part II, the first thing I do every day is hit my blue goal.

The second thing I do is complete my daily To Do list. This list can be found on the left sidebar of the Swagbucks home page (if you are on mobile you may have to scroll down a bit.
Just like hitting your blue goal results in bonus SBs, so does completing your To Do list each day. Furthermore, by completing the list you are earning SBs towards your goal, so it is a win/win. Each of the items listed here are hyperlinks and will take you to the appropriate area on the Swagbucks website to fulfill the item. Some of them you don't have to do anything beyond clicking it (Daily Search and Deal of the Day) whereas others you have to actively try to complete the task, like the Gold Survey. The Gold Surveys will be the most trying of your patience and perseverance. In the following days, I will be breaking down each of these sections individually.

No comments:

Post a Comment