Pages

Sunday, October 21, 2018

Money Making App Spotlight: Shopkick

Shopkick is an app that's a pretty slow earner (at least for me) but is really easy to use (once you form the habit!). Essentially, you earn 'kicks' for things like walking into a store, scanning specific product barcodes, watching short video clips, and sometimes buying specific items. These kicks can be redeemed for gift cards to places like Walmart, Amazon, TJ Maxx, Target, Disney, etc.

I use Shopkick the most at Target when we are already there doing our regular shopping. I almost always get a walk-in (15-50 kicks usually) for having the app open while entering the store, then I can usually get up to 400 or so kicks per visit by scanning specified item barcodes.

Also, every day, I click into the Discover section of the Shopkick app. There will be short video clips (less than 30 seconds) in here that have a kick value associated with them. There are always 3 quick kicks available per day and usually there will be one or two more videos for 3-5 kicks as well.
I've already earned one $25 Disney gift card and I am more than 80% of the way to my second. If you use my referral and complete your first walk-in or scan within 7 days of joining, we will both earn 250 kicks.

No comments:

Post a Comment