Pages

Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Money Making Website Spotlight: Swagbucks Dashboard (Part II)

There are multiple avenues to earn money from Swagbucks. Before I dive into those sections, there are a few basic principles I follow every day to get the biggest bang for my buck. The first is to always hit my blue goal (which will sound foreign if you are unfamiliar with Swagbucks).

Once you login to Swagbucks, you will notice a Daily Goal section at the top of your page.

If you click on your Daily Goal, it will list out two sets of numbers - one is in blue and one is in red. It will say Goal 1 / Bonus 1 for the blue goal and Goal 2 / Bonus 2 for the red goal. Essentially, if you earn the specified amount of Swagbucks (SBs) listed in your Goal 1, you will earn bonus SBs, as indicated in Bonus 1. In my case, if I earned 99 SBs that day, I would get a bonus of 7 SBs. These bonuses are paid out by the 5th of each month.
Why do I care about hitting my daily blue goal? Because of the Winning Streaks, as indicated at the bottom of the daily goal screen.
Winning streaks are another way to earn bonus SB. If you hit your blue goal every day each month, that earns you $3. So just by hitting my daily blue goal (note: red goals are NOT counted towards the winning streak so do not stress if it is far too high) you are getting bonus SBs for the goal itself but also towards a bigger payout. The winning streak awards also hit before the 5th of the next month. And that's it! Your goal will increase if you consistently hit it, but I have never seen my blue goal exceed 115 SBs. Weekends are also a lower blue goal to make hitting it easier. My personal goal is to hit at least 100 SBs ($1) per day regardless of what my blue goal says. It hasn't been particularly challenging to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment