Pages

Thursday, October 11, 2018

Hello!

Welcome to Busy Mom Bargains! As a full-time working mom who is supporting her family on a single income, it is really important to me to find a budget that works for our family and stick to it. I've tried following all the traditional money saving blogs, but so many of those blogs require things like extreme couponing. While great in theory, the time it takes to plan and execute that approach is just not feasible for us. This blog and Facebook page are a way for me to share the great deals I find on every day products. Please note that affiliate or referral links are used.

You may recognize me from my old blog. I decided to start a new one that includes very little information about my children after receiving a sexually inappropriate email geared towards one of my kids. The internet can be a dark, disgusting place, and while I will use extreme caution surrounding my kids moving forward, I don't want to let the bad guys win.

No comments:

Post a Comment