Pages

Monday, October 15, 2018

Money Making App Spotlight: Achievement

Achievement is the easiest app to use. It is a very slow earner, but it is an earner nonetheless. If you have a fitness tracker (I have this Fitbit and I LOVE it), Achievement syncs to your tracker app and imports your data. You get points for activities--including logging food and water intake, sleep and weight--and once you get to 10,000 points you can redeem for $10 PayPal or direct deposit. You never actually have to open the Achievement app if you don't want to, though they do offer occasional surveys (usually just one yes or no question) for some extra points if you do. I love the passivity of the app but ability to redeem for real money. So far I've only redeemed once, though I am close to redeeming a second time. For next to no effort, though, I'll take it!

No comments:

Post a Comment